Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Discussion: Can Males and Females be friends in High School?

First, I'm going to talk like, some random stuff. Yesterday - Yesterday after school, Teagan showed me a game on Facebook where you type abc's as fast as you can. It's really addicting! I got 2.94 seconds! Well, anyways, I'm going to talk about today. Today, after going on the computer, I went shopping with my mom, Costco, Superstore, and Save on Foods. My weekend was really boring. All I did was Superstore, Costco, Save on Foods, Sushi Hut, Home, Computer, Homework, Piano, Wii, etc. Now, I'm going back on topic: Can Males and Females Be Best Friends? The answer is...no. Well, that's just my opinion, feel free to share your opinion and write about it in your blog! (AKA Teagan) Anyways, my opinion is no. Males and Females can never be best friends because you treat them differently. Think about it, Males treat female friends differently, and female friends treat their male friends differently, that's the truth. They can be friends, like normal friends, but they can never be "best" friends. And, if your just friends with the opposite sex, everyone's going to make fun of you, or spread rumors. I'm friends with Ashley and Teagan and there are already so many rumors going around :( I personally think it's a huge risk to be friends with the opposite sex. And sometimes, friends become crushes, and then to relationships, and then they break up, and it's SUPER AWKWARD. Even if it is just a crush, it is still awkward. Like, males and females were made to be attracted to, that's what I heard from my friend. I'm not saying that males and females can't be friends, they can, but they cannot be best friends. Like sometimes I ignore some of my female friends to stop rumors, and then they ask, "Why are you ignoring me :( " I think it's better to have the male friends if you're a male, and female friends, if you're a female, I was researching some information about this in the internet, and I got:

No, they can not be friends......for one, most people won't admit this.....but i will tell you....deep down inside male/female friendship (unless one is gay)....there is a dormant sexual tension....and all it takes is the right day, time, place to set it off.......Now if there is a KNOWN attraction present forget it.......you are setting yourself up for disaster......"

I think that is entirely true, I guess it's 50% of the time, but I think it depends on the person. What do you think? I would like to hear your opinions. I'm not discouraging you to be friends with the opposite sex, cause if you don't have friends with the opposite sex, I think you should. (If one of my male friends had no female friends, I would seriously ask them, "Is something wrong with you? ")

There is nothing wrong with being friends with opposite sex, but there is if you cross the line, which often happens. Well, males and females can be "best friends" if you are homosexual, cause then it is guaranteed that there would be no sexual tension. Haha, jk, jk, jk!

Well, that's all I can say, there is no problem for hetereosexual people to be friends with the opposite sex.

BYE!!!!! :)

No comments: